Ronald Diltz II has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theatre from the University of Florida. He also has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Film and a Masters of Science Degree in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University. Diltz has written and produced over 6 plays and 7 films. www.rd2productions.com
Visit my website to learn more: www.rd2productions.com
Strong writing, leadership, and communication skills. Script writing program experiences on Final Draft, Celtx, and Microsoft Word. Experiences in script structure and character development. Utilizes communication, teamwork, computer and technical literacy, analytical and problem solving, and leadership and management skills in the professional workplace. Experiences in writing films, plays, treatments, lectures, lesson plans, emails, editing scripts, blogging, and short stories.
• Writing experiences in Theatre and Film
• Producing experiences in Theatre and Film
• Script Writing Program Experiences on Final Draft, Celtx, and Microsoft Word
• Experiences in power point presentations
• Experiences in public speaking
• Experiences with Video, DV, HDV, 16MM Film, and 35MM Film
• Understand lighting equipment and basic set ups
• Teaching Experience in Elementary, Middle School, and High School
• Advising experiences with College Students and Graduates
• Mentoring experiences with College Students and Graduates
• Set Construction and Design Experiences in Theatre and Film
• Editing Experiences on Final Cut Pro and Avid
• Photography experiences in School Yearbook, Fashion, Portraits, and Events
Software: Final Draft, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Movie Outline, StoryBoard Quick Studio, Final Cut Pro
∗ Teaches in the DCBS Department at Full Sail University where the students always admire the passion, experience, and dedication.
∗ Has written, produced, directed 6 stage plays and 7 short films.
∗ Has had two sold out film premieres.
∗ Has formed a company where collaboration is done with other passionate filmmakers to produce heartfelt films.
∗ Received a certification to teach Drama grades 6-12.
∗ Encouraged students in an online environment.
∗ Encouraged actors and a crew in several film and theatre productions.
∗ Wrote, produced, and directed several touching short films to inspire change in our communities.
∗ Has managed large production teams.
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL, 11/2015 - Current
In Project and Portfolio I students will revise a treatment that they have written in a previous course. That treatment will be used to complete a one-page script. The students will then take that script and complete the first six storyboards for their project. In the final week, the students will research possible internship opportunities they can do to fulfill a 24-hour production requirement that will be given later in the program.
• Received great feedback by calling the students to make sure they knew that their success was important.
• Received recognition by taking over the Mentor Program to make sure our students have the support they need to succeed in the DCBS Program.
• Received recognition by hosting a successful Mentor Presents GoTo training to encourage students by using their peers to educate them on important topics.
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL 4/2013– 10/2015
The Career Development Department at Full Sail University guides our graduates towards their career goals by assisting them in resume building, creating effective demo reels, and teaching interview skills that will help them outshine the rest.
• Received recognition by successfully hosting events to inform and educate students about the Career Development Department.
• Received recognition by successfully giving lectures to inform and educate students about the Career Development Department.
• Received recognition by successfully assisting in a couple of informational videos to promote the Career Development Department.
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL, Masters of Fine Arts Degree, Creative Writing (1/2017 - Current)
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL, Masters of Science Degree, Entertainment Business
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL, Bachelor of Science Degree, Film
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Bachelor of Arts Degree, Theatre
You can also connect with me on social media: