BUY DR CAROLYN DEAN'S BOOK:
The Magnesium Miracle: http://amzn.to/2g7gtyP
🌟50% Off Michael’s MAGICAL MORNING ROUTINE Online Course https://inspirenation.mykajabi.com/p/magical-morning-routine
[Use Coupon Code: MAGICAL50] – Limited Time Only!
🌟PRIVATE COACHING w/Michael Sandler!
[Book a FREE Strategy Session Today!]
🌟GET YOUR INSPIRE NATION "BACKSTAGE" PASS!
[Private videos, highlights, sneak peaks & prizes - a new winner every month!]
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
—Google Play Music: https://tinyurl.com/InspireGooglePlay
—iHeart Radio: http://www.iheart.com/show/263-inspire-nation-daily/
If you’ve ever struggled with health issues doctors couldn’t solve, then you may be one of the 80% of people deficient in magnesium! Magnesium’s responsible for over 800 known processes in the body and counting. If you want to find out if you may be deficient, the simplest ways to remedy it, and the huge positive benefits this could have for your body, then today’s show is for you.
We’re talking with Dr. Carolyn Dean, a leading expert in Magnesium with over 30 books & 110 kindles on the life-changing benefits of magnesium.
First we’ll discuss the top signs we’re deficient, why the deficiency, and how it shows up in our bodies. We’ll learn what to take, what not to take risks, dosages, and how much is safe! Plus baths, and true “electrolyte” sports drinks you can make at home without all the sugar!
We’ll look at how to re-mineralize your body, reversing osteoporosis and getting stronger, healthier bones. And we’ll look at kicking heart-disease naturally, removing plaque from your arteries, eliminating heart arrhythmias and fibrillation, lowering blood pressure & cholesterol levels, and improving your triglycerides and blood lipid levels.
This is an incredible, not-to-be-missed show to boost your brain power, healthy & fitness, and keep illness and injury away!
If you’ve ever wondered why your energy levels were low, anxiety is up, and your skin’s aging prematurely, then do we have the show for you too!
Some of the topics covered include:
1. Signs of Magnesium Deficiency
2. What is magnesium?
3. What we should do about a magnesium deficiency.
4. Why it’s magnesium, NOT CALCIUM, that’s important for our bones
5. Signs your magnesium levels may be DANGEROUSLY LOW
6. Why Magnesium important for SKIN HEALTH
7. Why magnesium good for anti-anxiety
8. How magnesium reduce your risk of diabetes?
9. Digestion and magnesium
10. Best foods for magnesium
11. Magnesium for MS, ALS, and epilepsy
12. Magnesium for autism
13. Do Sports drinks contain magnesium?
14. How can we make homemade electrolyte drink?
15. CoQ10 destroyed by meds and protected by Magnesium
16. Eye twitching
17. Heart racing
18. Mineral loss in teeth from saliva
19. Magnesium deficiency causing an unhealthy balance of phosphorus and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth
20. Heart Failure, Heart Disease, and boosting your heart health with magnesium
21. Statins, high blood pressure, and magnesium
22. Migraines and magnesium
23. PMS and menstrual cramps and magnesium
24. Muscle cramps, exercise, and magnesium
25. Sleep, constipation, anxiety, migraines
26. Magnesium greatest predictor of heart disease
27. Vitamin D deficiency – Vitamin D and magnesium
28. Blood pressure medication
29. High cholesterol
30. Irritable bowel syndrome
31. Magnesium intake is inversely associated with coronary artery calcification: the Framingham Heart Study.
32. Are researchers using wrong forms of magnesium?
33. www.Requestatest.com magnesium RBC test
34. Why blood tests let us down and why “average” is not good at all.
35. Safe dosages and protocol to begin
37. Atrial Fibrillation and remineralizing your heart
38. Arthritis, kidney stones, osteoporosis (osteoporosis scurvy of the bone)
39. Prostate cancer
40. Are epson salt baths good?
41. Blood sugar and magnesium deficiency
42. Dosage – minimum for different people
43. Fluoride, fluoridated medications, and boron
44. Brain fog, ADHD, and magnesium
49. Colitis, Bronchitis
50. Chronic Fatigue,
51. Cold extremities,
53. Acid reflux,
55. Adrenal fatigue,
56. Blood clots,
58. Cholesterol elevation
59. Anxiety & depression