Looking for an alternative to Latuda? https://ktcpartnership.com/
LATUDA is an atypical antipsychotic approved to treat adult patients with bipolar depression. In the last decade, KETAMINE has been used to treat patients with bipolar depression, major depression, and postpartum depression with a greater than 70% success rate within hours to days (not weeks to months like most oral medications/pills).
Important Safety Information for LATUDA:
• Antidepressants (like LATUDA) have increased the risk of suicidal thoughts and actions in some children, teenagers, and young adults. Patients of all ages starting treatment should be watched closely for worsening of depression, suicidal thoughts or actions, unusual changes in behavior, agitation, and irritability.
• LATUDA can cause serious side effects, including stroke, that can lead to death.
• Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a rare but very serious condition that can happen in people who take LATUDA. NMS can cause death and must be treated in a hospital. Some of these symptoms of NMS include: high fever, excessive sweating, rigid muscles, confusion, or changes in your breathing, heartbeat, or blood pressure.
• Tardive dyskinesia (TD) is a serious and sometimes permanent side effect reported with LATUDA. Tell your doctor about any movements you cannot control in your face, tongue, or other body parts, as they may be signs of TD. TD may not go away, even if you stop taking LATUDA. TD may also start after you stop taking LATUDA.
• Increases in blood sugar can happen in some people who take LATUDA. Extremely high blood sugar can lead to coma or death.
• Increases in triglycerides and LDL (bad) cholesterol and decreases in HDL (good) cholesterol have been reported with LATUDA.
• Some patients may gain weight while taking LATUDA.
• Tell your doctor if you experience any of these: feeling dizzy or light-headed upon standing, decreases in white blood cells (which can be fatal), or trouble swallowing.
• LATUDA may raise the level of prolactin. Tell your healthcare provider if you experience a lack of menstrual periods, leaking or enlarged breasts, or impotence.
• Tell your healthcare provider if you have a seizure disorder, have had seizures in the past, or have conditions that increase your risk for seizures.
• Tell your healthcare provider if you experience prolonged, abnormal muscle spasms or contractions, which may be a sign of a condition called dystonia.
• LATUDA can affect your judgment, thinking, and motor skills. You should not drive or operate hazardous machinery until you know how LATUDA affects you.
• LATUDA may make you more sensitive to heat. You may have trouble cooling off. Be careful when exercising or when doing things likely to cause dehydration or make you warm.
• Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while you take LATUDA since these can affect the amount of LATUDA in the blood.
• Tell your healthcare provider about all prescription and over-the-counter medicines you are taking or plan to take, since there are some risks for drug interactions with LATUDA. Tell your healthcare provider if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of LATUDA or take certain medications called CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers.
• Avoid drinking alcohol while taking LATUDA.
• Avoid breastfeeding while taking LATUDA.
• The most common side effects of LATUDA include nausea, sleepiness or drowsiness, restlessness or feeling like you need to move around (akathisia), and difficulty moving, slow movements, muscle stiffness, or tremor.
• These are not all the possible side effects of LATUDA.
Far and away the most common experience with KETAMINE infusions (at KETAMINE TREATMENT CENTERS) is to have NO SIDE EFFECTS in between treatments.
ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION REGARDING LATUDA IS TAKEN VERBATIM FROM www.latuda.com
KETAMINE is a medicine developed more than 50 years ago for anesthesia during surgery, and has been used for that purpose since that time in children, adults, and animals. More recently, KETAMINE has been found to be a valuable and highly effective treatment for major depression, bipolar depression, postpartum depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, and certain pain disorders such as fibromyalgia.
Latuda Medication Alternative 1-888-566-8774